Sunday 12 April 2009

Finally.. Home, is the only place where i wanna be,now and forever, i wish...

its minus 24 hours finally i can go back home!! freakin excited and hell yeahh.. im so bored here, so much to settling down, so much to think, so much to do, but my brain is so-not wanna do it for this short time.. hmmm.. just wanna see all faces that i wanted to see since ive been in Malaysia. I dont care bout everything now, in my mind, is only, HOME... where i wanna be, always. back to you, hometown glory!!

after that.... uni and work, again... sigh.. hopefully work will go slowly but sure.. Mel, please help me settle our work first, then when i'll get back here... ummm we do it tgther!! mkayyy

so let me go home and freshin my mind for a while.. 

-24hrs. till home................ 

=)



God Bless Us.
 

No comments: