Friday 15 May 2009

Life Isn't A Fairy-Tale, Babe..

Currently about me :

Me miss u.

feel so lost.

down.

but blessed.

try to grown-up.

be thankful.

be grateful.

want to kill those peoples that only kiss my fckn ass to use my money.

feel like losing Ndutty that i've known and love so much.

jkt suck.

KL makes me speechless cos i cant even describe u how bad that place.

i wanna go to Japan.

i dunno what to do for this short time.

i dont have reasons to mad with GOD cos HE BLESSES ME SO MUCH.

but.....

one point that i need the most... and i know best, i still have and need YOU

u know who u are.. the one that i miss the most.. miles away.. and i miss u tonnss. 

just realized, u are still the best so far. others : BULLSHIT! but you are MY MAGIC.


i feel so emo and feel like a loser.  damn.

but yeahh.. finally just can say.. me miss our quality times. Always...



Missing you always, my ti amo..  =(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the 13th line. =)