Wednesday 19 November 2008

EXCITED!!!!! FINALLY. YES I BELIEVE GOOD THINGS COME TO AN END. THANKS GOD =D

MANNNN!!!

I DON'T EVEN CAN SAY ANYTHING EXCEPT EXCITEDD!! WOOHOOOO.


You know what, my friend just called, and he ask me to join him watch TENNIS LIVE babyyyy!! How awesome is that? Shit, we have a front row free ticket from his friend.. Oh thank you so much, Meor. You make my friggin day! HAAHAHA

This Guy will play in front of my face.. goshhhh. yes, Federer, Blake, McEnroe, and Borg will rock the field baby!!


Roger Federer, im waiting for yaa.. hahah


My Life seems so much better and getting better and better.. For God Sake, Ohh Goddd, i love you.. lol. I believe good things come to an end, and me, i was just waiting for almost 3 fuckin month, wait for a miracle to come, to make my life better at least a bit, and ohhh hell yeah, it comes really soon, sooner than i thought. What an awesome life i have man. Back to you, God. =)


So i wanna tell you some more what's been happening. I just dyed my hair a bit lighter (not so like what i was expecting) from black to brown, but yeah it seems pretty fresh. At least i feel that way, i don't care what peoples think. lol. and been 2 days i think black is not a good-luck charm for my hair color, yeh i dont' care, i'm so fckn superstitious. haha so i just keep thinkin positive, and i hope God will give me so much better day than now. So far i'm so happy with my new life now.. No more regret, no more..


This week is the week that i'm waiting for. So much things will goin on, and i can't wait for those. Living my life to the fullest mannn. But yes tomorrow will be a bit busy day, cos my friend have some bday party that i have to attend, and the coolest thing is i haven't buy any gift yet, argghhhhh im so out of an idea now. Just wanna have some good time, think about my self, no more others. shit. I think i cant think about my own life, or someday maybe. Watever lah. Lets see.


I guess im out now, i gotta prepare my self to see the TENNIS EVENT!! yeahhhhh.. I LOVE IT!!


Gotta go.


cheers.

No comments: