Friday 14 November 2008

Faces That I Miss The Most...


These are the faces that i miss the most ;




Arkinia Rachmadiyani.


Ignes Messyta.


Citra Laras Kinanti.


Deny Zang.


Adriansyah Jaya.


The 73.



We live together, in the same place, but i believe we are all have different path, different race, different view, different character, different city, different country, different thoughts, different point of view, and so on. But God created us as a human, to live with one another, make friends, help one another, and also complete each other. You meet new peoples, make friends, get closer and stuffs. I believe we live in this world, you must have some peoples that mean so much to you, peoples that you adore so much and comfortable with, peoples who always there for you, peoples that you can lean on to, peoples that you count on to, peoples that you share every moment with, peoples that you can't live without, and they are the people that you love..

There are people in your life who've come and gone. I know how it feels when you lost people that you love, people that means so much to you. It hurts to know that maybe they have to go to another place, maybe they found some new peoples that they comfort with, sometimes they let you down and you cant resist, cause you know they hurt your pride. I think you got to put it all behind you, cause life goes on. Not forget but not to get stuck rite? Cos if you keep carryin anger, it will eat you up inside.

Back to 2 months ago until now, i think i learned so much things about friends stuff, life, and hard times. Almost 3 months i felt really down, fckd up, in every way, like school stuffs, i lost my bestfriends, homesick, and so on. But when i think back now, i guess this is the best time in my life, when i really have my quality time to enjoy my own life, spend time with my closest friends, and do something new for the better. I'm learning and learning.

All the things I thought I'd figured out I had to learn again. I've been trying to get down to the heart of the matter, but my will gets weak and my heart is so shattered but I think it's about.. Forgiveness. Its all about forgiveness people. I mean not just forgive someone that made a mistake to you, what i mean is you can forgive every single thing that people did to you, just let it go, just learned from it, just forgive them even though they're not askin for it, and eventhough they dont love you anymore or whatsoever. Make your heart feel free. No revenge, no angriness, or something like that. That's what im learning now.. Forgiveness.


Anyway,
Those person above are my very special friends. Those faces that i miss the most. Who gave me so much memories that i always miss. Some of them is still here, but yeah maybe have a new good life or something, thats not my business anyway, and some of them had to go, with all different reasons, so sad to know that. I just hope you all, always get what you're dreaming of. All the very best for the future. You know i always love and miss you guys.. ='(
Thanks for every single thing and every single memories, and i beg you forgiveness, if i ever hurt you, you all know i never mean to. You know guys, you're all still mean so much for me, and you all always have a special place in my heart.. God bless You All.. Love you all as always.



This is my special dedication for you, for all those persons above..

1 comment: