Monday 17 November 2008

TTC-ING MODE : ON =D

Random. Random. TTC-ing. Laugh. Smile. Joking. Fool.


HAHAHA just had some interesting conversation with my best in Jakarta. At least i still can laugh, smile and so much more. I had fun, cool conversation and of course discussed something actually this is my favorite topic, its all about Love, nothing else. HAHAHHAH. Arkyy i miss you, come here sooner dongg.. HAHAH i think Arky is a bit busy with 'that' photo stuffs. LOL. And She found me listening Hate that I Love You song, over and over again. Stupidly i didnt turn off 'What Im Listening To' on my Msn messenger. So yeah. Gottchha! Hhahahaha.



Alrite. Gotta Go.. Yes. To Sleep. You know i'm a bit anti social in a while. But tomorrow is the new day and the new me. Yeahh.. Gotta get some sleep. Before that i guess i have to say thank you to Arky, for making my fckd up day to be so much better.. HAHAHHA Thanks for being my new dangdut partner ky.. hahahah enjoyy my present ky.. hahhahaha.



Boo You.

No comments: