Thursday 13 November 2008

Some Words from a Very Best Friend...

Nearly 2007 before i came to Malaysia, one of my special friends gave this letter to me...

Time flies, Life goes by..
It seems only yesterday when i met this best friend of mine

She's her mum's baby
She's not even seventeen
yet she can get so tipsy
more than any other teen

Her life is all about drinks and ciggs
She doesn't realize that life is too brilliant to waste
Because she still can go to some gigs
and rarely on her friends for new things she never taste

She holds a platinum card
She drives a fancy car
But thats not the reason why she's in my heart
it is all about her Affection this far

She's gonna leave me in a while
it kills me, im gonna die
She's one of my dearest pal
but im just too shy to cry

I pray if one day i become a geek
with no proper life to fill
She'd still kiss me on my cheek
and say : '' Hey Babe, Lets chill!! "
I guess i'd just say : " You know baby, you've never change =) "

Thats the way she is
a true best friend anyone could ask for
I beg you, Lord, on bended knees
to keep her blessed more and more..

" Thank you for being a really great friend of mine, i wish u all success in every single thing you do.. and i keep you in my prayers that you'd stop smokin and live a healthy life one day "
I Love You!!
- Citra Laras Kinanti.



Hey dude its been almost 1 and a half year we're miles apart.. umm i hope u doin great right there, and i'm wishing u all the best for everything u do.. As this letter that u gave for me last year.. hahhha i cant even say anything, totally speechless.. anyway thank u for ur support and those words that u gave me.. thanks for loving me for the way i am.. U are such a great person.. and thank you for taught me everything, and ur point of view and so much more.. Anyway, u know what, I just believe the words WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.. Umm sorry I've made such a fool mistakes.. I know thats sucks, what a pain in the ass i was.. But u know deeply in my heart i never mean to.. now i get my own karma.. Hahhahahahha dammit. Anyway.. All i can say is just thank u, thank u and thank u, and so Sorry about that stuff ya. Maybe word is not enough to tell u how lucky i am to have u as a best friend, and someone who inspired me so much in my life. You always have a special place in my heart.. Always.. Thank you for the love, words, patient, and never ending support that u gave me.. Hope God and His Angels will guide u and light ur way in everything you do.. Ameen.. One more thing, No need to worry cause i'll never change, this is who i am, someone that u can count on anytime u need.. Take Care there, Love you as always! =)

Thank you so much Ra.. ill keep those words always in my mind.. Good Bless You, Rara Kinanti.

No comments: