Sunday 16 November 2008

Insomnia. How Dare You?




BOOOO!!!! it's 10.15 Am NOW..




Mehhh.. What a fckn tired day.. Just went to Republic Bar last nite, got back home around 4am minus. Just had some drinks and a bit conversation with some friends, and had a late super. Whoooaa, i cant stand this anymore, insomnia.. oh insomnia.. How dare you? Time shows, its 10.15am and i still cant sleep. WTF???? ARGGHHHH pleasee im cravin to sleep but my eyes are not so friendly. DUDEE seriously i need some painkillerrrrr.. or i just kill my self better huh??

So, yeah just checkin my fb account again and again until i'm dying bored. And finally update this blog hopefully after this, it's gonna be my sleeping time.. Just go wherever you want, insomnia.. Cause if u just don't go, i cant stop thinking about you-know-who object that irritates my mind so freakin much lately..


Fin.

No comments: